If you are registering a new student please contact the building in which your child will be enrolled. All school buildings are listed under the Schools tab on our home page. If you are unsure which building your child is to attend contact the Administration Office at 330-877-9383 (during the summer school building office hours are limited - contact the administration office first). Please bring the following with you to your registration appointment as required by the State of Ohio and Lake Local Schools, students will not be registered without them:
- official birth certificate (from health department)
- child's immunization records
- custody papers (if applicable)
- three proofs of residency (ex. driver's license, gas or electric bill, voided check or savings deposit ticket)
- AND the Residency Declaration (form listed below)
All other forms listed below should be downloaded and completed prior to your appointment.