On April 10, 2019, Lake Local Schools will follow a two-hour delayed start to the school day for grades K-12 (buses will run two hours later than normally
to pick up students):
Students in Career Tech Education (CTE) should note the following information that will apply on these dates:
- a.m. and p.m. CTE buses run as usual for Lake students going to Hoover, Jackson, and Glen Oak
- Incoming (H, J, GO) students – No morning CTE classes at Lake; Afternoon classes remain as usual
- All Lake Students attending CTE programs in the afternoon are REQUIRED to attend ALL academic classes at Lake through third period (regardless of the typical time students depart for afternoon CTE classes). Please see Mrs. Marshall if there is a conflict.
- Example: During a typical school day a CTE student is done with LHS a.m. classes after third period (10:05 a.m.). On a late start day, third period will end at 11:05 a.m. Students are to stay through third period on this day.
- Lake students with a fourth period class at Lake will be excused from fourth period to go to their CTE class taking place in another school district.
- Lake students with a first period class at Lake will be excused from first period to go to their CTE class taking place in another school district.
- Seniors in Construction at GlenOak or Engineering at Hoover are excused from their second and/or third period classes at Lake to attend their CTE classes.
** Students are encouraged to pack a lunch, but will have plenty of time to get to their afternoon classes at neighboring schools.