Print    Close This Window
Important Transcript Information For Seniors!
Seniors:  Your English teachers distributed a Record Release Form to you a couple of weeks ago.  The counseling office cannot release your transcript(s) to your college/university until that form has been signed by you or your parent.  If you have lost the form, please stop in the counseling office and pick one up.  This is your responsibility to submit this form to the counseling office.  Again, your transcript cannot be sent to your college until this form is signed.  If you have questions, please see Mrs. Davidson or Mrs. Reynolds in the counseling office.