2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Parents: For the 2020/2021 school year we will be busing all K-6 students together so that we can have siblings sit together and have one time for you to be out at the bus stop. We will be going to Lake Primary first then to Lake Elementary both in the AM & PM.
Effective, August 17, 2020 your child's bus stop information will be available on the Lake Local School District's website click on the Parent bus stop link in red below.
Prior to clicking the link below, please make sure you follow the instructions listed below to find your students bus information. If you try to view based on your address only, and it shows the bus number going to that stop, that does not mean that your child is assigned to that particular bus.
Parent Bus Stop Information
- Once you are there you will be asked to insert a username and password.
- Your username and password is your student I.D.
- Click on student (DO NOT CLICK ON SCHOOL/TRANSPORTATION SEARCH)
- Click on view my student
- Click on your student's name
- Transportation bus number and pick up & drop offs will be listed
If you have students at other schools, you will have to log out and start a fresh page with each student's I.D.
- All times are approximate and are subject to change as needed throughout the school year.
- Please have your child at the stop at least 5-8 minutes prior to the approximate time of arrival.
- Also, if your student needs to go to a babysitter / after-care (This Must Be Same Place Every Day). PLEASE FILL OUT A NEW ALTERNATE STOP FORM and return via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 330-877-7551.