Welcome to Lake Primary!
To begin the kindergarten registration process please call Lake Primary at 330-877-4298.
Lake Local Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that has replaced paper registration forms. In order to register your kindergarten student, you must first contact Lake Primary School at 330-877-4298. You will then be set up with a FinalForms account. Parents/guardians will receive an email with step-by-step instructions on how to log-in and create an account for their new kindergartener.
After completing FinalForms, you will take the required paperwork listed below to Lake Primary. See the dates listed below for daytime and evening availability and the links to set up an appointment using My Conference Time.
Registration is NOT complete until you take the paperwork to Lake Primary
Parents/guardians must bring the following forms to their registration time as they are required by the State of Ohio and Lake Local Schools, students will not be registered without them:
- Residency Declaration, completed & notarized (Lake Form AO_20)
- Three proofs of residency (ex. driver’s license, one utility bill, insurance policy/invoice, mortgage bill, paystub, voter registration, voided check or savings deposit ticket)
- Child’s official birth certificate (from health department)
- Child’s immunization records
- Parent photo ID/driver’s license
- IEP/ETR (if applicable)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
All Registrations are by Appointment ONLY
Day Registration times
February 25, 2021 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
March 24, 2021 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
April 14, 2021 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Evening Registration times
February 9, 11 and 18, 2021 4:00 – 7:00 PM
March 16, 2021 4:00 – 7:00 PM
April 15, 2021 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Lake Primary School, 13244 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH 44685 330-877-4298