Skip To Main Content

Healthcare Forms

Emergency Action Plans

Required Forms for Medication Administration


In order to receive medications at school, students must have the proper medication authorization forms completed.  Students who receive prescription medications must have the Prescription Medication Request form completed and signed by the student’s physician and parent/guardian.  Students who are to receive nonprescription (over-the-counter medications) must have the Over the Counter Medication Request form completed and signed by the parent/guardian.  NO medications, prescription or non-prescription, will be given to students by school personnel without the parent’/guardian’s written permission.  The parent/guardian must notify the school if there is any change in the medication instructions.

All medications, including topical ointments, must be provided by the parent/guardian and be in the original container labeled with the student’s name and dosing instructions.  It is advised that the medication form and medication be brought to the school by the parent/guardian.  It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to retrieve any remaining medication at the end of the administration period (or school year).  Any unclaimed medication will be disposed of prior to the next school year.

Forms/Information Pertaining to Immunizations